This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Flavorman. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect personal information on this site from the contact request forms on our Home and Start pages. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. We may use the information to advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers.
By visiting our site, cookies will be placed on your device. A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some cookies relate to the site's performance and functionality and to your preferences. Flavorman uses the following cookies and similar technologies on the site:
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like understand your preferences and associate you to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms.
- Analytics: We use a third-party analytics tool to help us analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Third-Party Remarketing Cookies: These are cookies used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.